With the passage of the CARES Act we are seeing a growing range of programs to help entrepreneurs and small businesses during this challenging time. Here’s a roundup of some of the most helpful resources that we’ve found to date:
- Small business relief from the CARES Act – direct access applications for a $10,000 grant and up to 8 weeks of operating expenses under the CARES Act
- QuickBooks Small Business Relief Initiative – Many helpful resources for small businesses, including a link to GoFundMe where many businesses are having success getting financial relief, and a very well written brief guide to coronavirus relief and assistance programs.
- The CARES Act: What You Need to Know About Emergency Small Business Relief – a good overview of funding available through the act – note that these government loans include a provision for forgiveness, and that the loans do not require a personal guarantee.
- Managing Your Cash Flow During the Coronavirus Crisis – a good slide deck and Webinar for understanding how to manage cash flow and seek financial relief.
- State-by-State Guide to grant and loan programs – we’ve heard that applying for these programs can be very simple, with some grant applications as short as two pages and 5 minutes.
We want to hear your experiences with these programs. Please join us for our online community meetings, taking place from 12-1p every Monday/Thursday, and share your experiences with us and other members.