As the Coronavirus outbreak continues, we recognize that it is impacting your lives and your businesses in dramatic ways. We remain committed to doing what we can to provide resources and support as you navigate the challenges ahead. Here’s the latest one what we have to offer and how we are responding:
- We are hosting a network-wide member meeting tomorrow (Thursday) from noon-1p. Please sign up here. One of the most important things you can do during this crisis is talk with other entrepreneurs.
- Here are the latest news and articles on dealing with the crisis:
- Facebook Just Announced a $100 Million Grant Program for Small Businesses. The company has also put together a Small Business Resource Hub for dealing with the outbreak.
- Amex is waiving interest, late fees on accounts requesting COVID-19 relief
- Forbes: How Do We Help Small Business During COVID-19 Crisis?
- Mark Cuban: How to avoid layoffs and other advice for small business owners during the COVID-19 pandemic
- The Coronavirus Crisis Checklist for Startup CEOs
- Here is official guidance of OSHA on dealing with COVID-19 (thanks to Jedi Weller from Phillycito)
- We are keeping all Netcito meetings on the calendar, but moving them online until things return to normal.
Please let us know how we can be helpful as we work through this together.
Peter and Zach