UNLOCK YOUR POTENTIAL
Connect to wisdom and expertise of other high performing entrepreneurs.
The key to business growth is connection
It’s tempting (and easy) to jump from one magic bullet to the next in an effort to grow your business—looking to books, articles, gurus, courses, and networking groups for help.
Yet no matter what strategies you try, there’s only one “magic bullet” that yields real results: connection.
It’s connection that creates true community and a space for collaboration, problem-solving, honesty, and truth.
It’s connection that allows us to open up to one another, build trust, and discover new solutions that will help us address the challenges that are unique to our business.
And it’s connection that fuels a transformative cycle where we’re able to tap deeper into our creative potential.
netcito exists to create connection…
…to be a place where entrepreneurs come together to learn from and support each other so they can become better leaders who are empowered to make their businesses, their lives, and our world a better place.
Netcito members are united around the following Commitments and beliefs:
- We believe in the power of entrepreneurship to shape the world around us
- We build products and services that make the world a better place
- We create a lasting impact with what we do
- We believe in ourselves and the potential of all entrepreneurs
- We consider it a privilege to contribute to our fellow entrepreneurs
- We believe that the measure of an entrepreneur is not whether we fail, but how quickly we dust ourselves off and risk again
- We want to grow and become better people
- We seek to create harmony in all domains of their life: what we want, who we are, and what we do
- We are open to feedback from others
- We not only celebrate the wins but provide support and encouragement when we confront challenges
Netcito started informally in 2007 when founder Peter Mellen and three other entrepreneurs created a discussion group for entrepreneurs. They called themselves “Incito,” the Latin word for “inspire,” and watched their group grow quickly to ten members.
That original group was a transformative experience for each of the members. Their monthly meetings gave form to great ideas, overcame challenges, and developed surprisingly close and lasting bonds.
In 2011, inspired by his experience with Inctio, Peter launched Netcito – merging “network” and “incito” into one, and launched his powerful concept into the world.
Since then, Netcito has helped hundreds of entrepreneurs find the connection, inspiration and strategic help they need to grow successful businesses into thriving empires.