- This event has passed.
The Keys to Effective Leadership
September 15, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Join us for a lively interview with Professor Sim Sitkin
Join the Netcito community of entrepreneurs for a learning event with world-renowned leadership expert, Sim Sitkin, Ph.D. Sim researched the best thinking on leadership from around the world to create the Six Domains of Leadership Model. Join us live on September 15 for a highly interactive session to learn about the model and applying it to grow your company.
You will learn how to:
- Increase your influence using specific leadership behaviors
- Establish trust and credibility through authentic relationships
- Strengthen team culture and cohesion
- Lead your company to faster and more sustainable growth
And, you will:
- Shape the interview in real time between Sim Sitkin and Netcito’s Jamey Stowell, who is a certified executive coach in the Six Domains of Leadership model
- Engage in small group discussions with other entrepreneurs who attend the session
- Take away insights you can apply immediately, which have transformed the careers of entrepreneurs and corporate CEOs
Sim B. Sitkin, Ph.D.
Michael W. Krzyzewski University Professor of Leadership, The Fuqua School of Business, Duke University
President, Delta Leadership, Inc.
Sim is a founding partner of Delta Leadership, Inc. and serves as Chaired Professor of Management at Duke Fuqua School of Business. He is the co-founder and co-president of the Behavioral Science and Policy Association, and is the founding faculty director of the Center on Leadership and Ethics (COLE) at Duke University.
Sim’s research focuses on leadership and control systems and their influence on how organizations and their members become more or less capable of change and innovation. He is widely known for his research on the effect of formal and informal organizational control systems and leadership on risk taking, accountability, trust, learning from failure and innovation.
Sim also has extensive consulting and executive education experience with large and small corporations, nonprofit and government organizations worldwide. A partial list includes: ABB, Alcoa, American Airlines, Areva, bioMerieux, Cisco Systems, Compaq Computer, Corning, Credit Suisse First Boston, Deutschebank, Duke Medical Center, Ericsson, GlaxoSmithKline, Hart Graphics, IBM, La Quinta, Lenovo, Maxcor, Omgeo, PricewaterhouseCoopers, and Red Hat Software.